Monday, January 12, 2009

A Rockin' Weekend!

So the Cupcake Princess had a friend over Saturday night and she brought her XBox and all of the stuff to play Rock Band 2. They asked if I wanted to play bass. Seeing as I really didn't want to fold laundry, I said, "Sure". That's all it took! We played Saturday night, Sunday afternoon and Sunday night.......and I now officially have Rock Band wrist.....ouch! Guess I was holding the guitar the wrong way or something. Trying to hang with the teenagers..........but WHAT FUN!!! Needless to say, I got very few of my chores done this past weekend. When we weren't playing Rock Band, we were playing dominoes with friends. Oh well, there's always next weekend to get caught up. :D Hope you had a fun weekend, too!!
~Allie

7 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

HeeHee
Santa brought us, well the kids, guitar hero world tour... the equivalent to rock band.
So much fun! Love me some drums!
:)

Jemminaye said...

Chores are so overrated, everyone should just play Rockband all day! Rock on!

Fete et Fleur said...

LOL! I've heard this can be pretty addictive.

Nancy

rochambeau said...

You know what's funny Allie?
I can play the real guitar but NOT Garage Band! YOU GO GIRL!! How do you do it???

Happy Wednesday!

xox
Constance

Charlene said...

I've never seent the good fairies come & do all the chores only to leave us eating bon bons on the sofa... so enjoy nothing is going to go anywhere. My daughter in law played WI (not even sure I spelled this right) with my grandson & said her arms killed her for a week.

Charlene said...

I've never seent the good fairies come & do all the chores only to leave us eating bon bons on the sofa... so enjoy nothing is going to go anywhere. My daughter in law played WI (not even sure I spelled this right) with my grandson & said her arms killed her for a week.

Alisa Noble said...

Happy Birthday, Allie!

Please post your tags and cards. I would love to see them. And by the way, good for you for making them!
:)