Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Epic" Cookies....


"Epic" cookies......that's what Cupcake Princess calls these cookies from our local Kroger bakery. They are about 5 inches in diameter and filled with butter cream frosting. Oh, my teeth curl just thinking about them!

What's even worse is that they are only a dollar a piece and the bakery changes the decorations daily. The Cupcake Princess and Big Daddy have NO self control when it comes to these cookies........which means I have to go to the grocery store by myself or these cookies mysteriously wind up in my basket every time. They can put away the whole thing in one sitting.........I have to cut it up into parts and eat just a little at a time......and then have to add a couple more laps around the track as well. THE JOYS OF SUMMER!!!!!




8 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

YUMMO!!!!

Sherry said...

Kroger you say? $1 each you say?!? Oh my...oh my indeed....hmm...I'm going to be in western NY state next weekend and I'm pretty sure there might be Kroger there....I might just have to try one of these babies...but oh my -- the middle looks like it might hurt my teeth!! :) Mind you, I don't think that has ever stopped me before....

Allie said...

Sherry ~ That butter cream icing in between the two cookies is "to die for"!!! Rich, butter, and sweet.......very indulgent!
~Allie

Fete et Fleur said...

OH YUMMY! I don’t think I could resist such goodies! Thank you so much for visiting me. You’re off to a wonderful start. Welcome to blogland!

Nancy

Merisi said...

Mamma mia,
for once I am glad I don't live near a Kroger store. ;-)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm glad my krogers doesn't carry these, or I wouldnt' be able to resist either!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Good Lord! Yikes...those cookies are amazing. Never mind about the calories, if they are this cute, they don't count, right?
:)
xo Lidy

Jemminaye said...

That cookie is Epic. I like the turtle. *eats*