Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 4 and counting............

Tomorrow will be our 4th day off from school this week due to "inclement weather". Unbelievable!! Ice is everywhere and temperatures are barely going over 20 degrees today. A "warm spell" compared to previous days!

All of those "snow days" in Spring have flown away now. Spring Fever will be even harder this year since we won't have any breaks. The big question still remains.........how far into June will we be in school? When you start school in August, that makes for a short summer.

And time keeps ticking away.............

~Allie

P.S. I just love clocks. My parents bought this one for my grandfather when they were newlyweds, stationed in Berlin in the '50's. Don't know why I'm so attracted to old clocks.......especially when I don't like being a "slave" to time. Hmmmmmm........way too many random thoughts today. Interesting.........

1 comment:

Mya said...

This clock is beautiful - has a pretty face and it runs into nicely trimmed legs - yes I am talking about the clock. Looks like engraving on the legs.