Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arctic weather........brrrrr!

Arctic weather came blowin' through last night. With the wind chill it was 0 degrees in Dallas today. Ice everywhere........no school!!! And they've cancelled school for tomorrow, too!! Since I did all of my chores today, I think tomorrow will be a creative day. I just bought a bunch of new card making "stuff", stamps, glitter, etc. Think I'll turn up the music and PLAY!!
Hope everyone is staying warm! It's definitely is going be a two dog night. I need another scottie!!!!

~Allie

2 comments:

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

I was thinking about you yesterday when I saw the news. I'm glad you know that you don't have to go to work. Stay in and stay safe and have fun.

Lynn

wholesale said...

black dress mother or your husband!!!!!It is more likely to one party to their personal wedding gown, and just
black dressesin the big day.Throw in some
celebrity dress if you wear a wedding dress
red dresslook at how they feel about it,
red dresseslay there ambry.Sit down and your mom,