Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow, bronchitis.....it must still be winter!

Mother Nature paid the DFW area an arctic visit this past Thursday and Friday. Around 7 inches of beautiful snow, power outages, and phone outages.
Wish I wasn't under the weather (ha!ha!) with stupid bronchitis. Have been down with it for a week. Antibiotics, steroid pack, prescription cough medicine, and a follow up cortisone shot that finally opened up the airways and I'm still coughing my head off and don't feel any better. Back to the doctor's office on Monday, I guess. I really can't miss any more work, but don't want this to get worse.
Anybody have any home remedies for the relief of bronchitis symptoms? I feel like I've tried them all. I'm making a pot of chicken tortilla soup right now. Stay warm and healthy.......
~Allie

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Chicken soup and spiced apple cider spiked with a bit of Captain Morgans.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lynn