Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just LOVE my Cupcake Princess!



This weekend, the Cupcake Princess was involved in another theatre performance at her high school. They are fine tuning their show in order to perform it in Scotland in August at the Fringe Festival. While the shows overall theme is dark and the setting is in one of the towers in New York on 9-11, her character injects well timed comedic relief and is quite witty through out the show. Ok, yea, I'm her mother, but, based on the audiences response to her, she really was good!






It was my first outing since the stupid surgery and I was a little nervous about it, however, it turned out to be no big deal. Thank goodness the air conditioner was working in the theatre because it had been another hot, summer day. Anyway, Big Daddy and I were such proud parents. Acting has always been her passion and you can tell that she really enjoys what she is doing. And now that college is only a year away, the big questions are "What do I want to do?" and "Where do I want to go to college?". She's looking at the theatre world long and hard......who knows what the future will bring for our Drama Queen. I am so blessed to have the Cupcake Princess as my daughter........I love you dearly,peanut.



4 comments:

Jemminaye said...

Your Cupcake Princess was awesome in that show!!! <333

Alisa Noble said...

It's so great that she has such a passion for something fun like that. I bet she was great!

Merisi said...

Congratulations, Allie,
and lots of joy with your Cupcake Princess! :-)

Sherry said...

How wonderful for your daughter -- performing in public takes courage and risk and when young people are passionate about following dreams we feel so privileged to watch them soar.