Friday, December 5, 2008

Feeling blue....

Although the sun was shining brightly today, in my heart, it felt like it was cloudy, cold, and rainy. A very dear friend of mine lost her husband the morning after Thanksgiving. She went in to wake him up for breakfast and he was no longer with us. He was buried yesterday. I think what rattles me so is that he was only 34 years old and had no health problems that anyone knew of. Scott leaves behind a beautiful wife, my dear friend Katy, and a sweet little boy, Max.

It's hard not to wonder why something like this could happen.....tests your faith a little. Hug your loved ones and let them know how special they are to you every day.

Lovingly,
~Allie

pictures from publicdomainpictures.net

2 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Oh Allie, I'm so sorry.
Hugs,
Alisa

rochambeau said...

I'm SO sorry to hear this Allie. Scott was SO YOUNG. My prayers will be with Katy, Max and their family.
I'm sorry for your loss too. I second the motion to tell the people you love, that you love them!! Hug them!! Take every chance to let you love shine!

xox
Constance