Saturday, September 27, 2008

Celebrating 21 Years!

So the teenager came over and worked on my scanner but didn't get it up and running. Being as relentless as my scottie, I spent three hours today working on that blasted scanner and voila! Old Mom did it!! So NOW I can share wedding photos. 21 years ago this month I married my soul mate.



"Love is not a matter of counting the years; it is making the years count."~William Smith

While every day hasn't been a "piece of cake", we've managed to survive lots of lifes ups and downs. From a bouncing baby girl to losing a job, from earning Masters Degrees to fighting cancer, we're still facing the world together and meeting every challenge that presents itself.


"A happy family is but an earlier heaven"~George Bernard Shaw

Every step of the way, my family has been there to support me, my husband, and my daughter. When my world went flying out of control one Christmas with my husband battling cancer and surgery, they dropped everything to come be by my side.

"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh

I love you, Patrick...........


7 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband...what lovely photographs and your dress is gorgeous!!

I must say, I love that Winnie-the-Pooh quote!!!!!

And way to to go mom!! ^5 on that..doesn't it feel so good when yo figure something technical out all by yourself?!? I always do the happy dance!

Alisa Noble said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary! You were a stunning bride!

Merisi said...

Happy Anniversary, Allie,
to you and your husband! :-)

Leslie said...

Happy anniversary Allie! You were -- and still are -- a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Contgratulations! Funny how time flies isn't it. Remember when you married & you thought you knew everything there was to know about this husband & wife/love thing? Ha Ha we knew nothing! Would we "JUMP" if we knew it all???? Another thing to ponder.


Thank you for stopping by my new blog & leaving the supporting comments. Please stop by there again. I'll visit again.

Fete et Fleur said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so happy. Your anniversary is on my Birthday!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Dear Allie,
A late Happy Anniversary to you and Patrick. It is a TRUE blessing to meet a partner~soul mate. Facing hardships are made easier and joys are doubled. Plus......You got a Cupcake Princess out of the deal! ;-)
Hope she is having happy travels OR is safely back at home.

Thank you for all of your support during our move. It has made all the difference.

xox
Constance