Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hangin' in there............

So I'm 3 and a half weeks into the Atkins, low-carb diet. Have lost 10 pounds. That's good. Still craving carbs. That's bad. Have fought through the cravings. That's good. So I guess, all things considered, I'm hangin' in there. HOWEVER, August 1st, I have a date with Carmine's pizza! One dinner, eating pizza that has been verboten for 7 weeks, will not take me under.

Only 2 more weeks of summer vacation and it's back to school for the principals. Gonna make EVERY day count!!

What have you been doing this summer?

Hugs,
~Allie

1 comment:

wholesale said...

black dress her beauty.Find a clothing is a tedious task, especially when you leave the store shopping in Search
black dressesall the girls party night, will 1D judgment, what they wear.so, what exactly makes
celebrity dressand then find accessories and shoes.after all,
red dressNot one time.Party dress Was found,
red dressesBecause of your favorite PROM dress.